By placing an order on www.mimosaflowers.in (“Website”), you agree to these terms and conditions (“T&C”):
1. Orders and Cancellations
a. Mimosa Flowers (“we/us/ours”) and/or any of its personnel, reserves the right to reject any order without providing any reasons. In the event we reject any order, we shall refund the amounts received from you in full. The payment mode of the refund shall be communicated to you at the time of rejection of your order.
b. Cancellation: Any cancellation shall be done at least 3 (three) days prior to delivery date (i.e. the previous Wednesday for Bloom Box and Premium Bloom Box subscribers and the previous Friday for Office Bloom Box subscribers) and a full refund will be issued. You may contact us on the details provided in the Contact Us page of the Website. Any cancellation will not be refunded if requested post 3 (three) days of delivery date.
c. Pausing/change subscription: In the event you wish to pause/change your subscription you may contact us on the details provided in the Contact Us page of the Website. You may pause/change your subscription by informing us 3 (three) days prior to the delivery date (i.e. the previous Wednesday for Bloom Box and Premium Bloom Box subscribers and the previous Friday for Office Bloom Box subscribers). In the event you do not pause/change your subscription in the prescribed timeline, the delivery will take place as per schedule.
a. Timing of delivery: Your orders will be delivered between 9 am to 4 pm on the delivery day. For special deliveries of the bouquets where you have specified a time of delivery, we will make all attempts to deliver during the specified time. To avoid any problems that may arise during the delivery, please ensure that you have included your full address in detail with along with your postcode, phone number and/or email. We may contact you to confirm your address prior to the delivery, to ensure timely delivery of the box/bouquet.
b. Day of delivery: Weekly deliveries are done on Saturdays for Bloom Box and Premium Bloom Box subscribers and on Mondays for Office Bloom Box subscribers. For special deliveries of the bouquets where you have specified a day of delivery, we will make all attempts to deliver on the specified day.
c. In the event we are unable to complete your delivery due to circumstances beyond our control (including but not limited to acts of God, epidemic or pandemic outbreak, fires, floods, delay in supply from our third party flower suppliers, etc.), we will inform you of the same and will re-attempt delivery as early as possible. We shall contact you regarding the re-attempt of delivery and confirm the delivery date.
d. We shall deliver the box as per your specifications, including delivery to a neighbour, security etc. In the event there are any flowers missing/damaged, we shall not be liable for the same and shall not offer any refunds.
e. Incorrect address: In the event you have provided the incorrect address and we are unable to contact you during the delivery, considering the perishable nature of the flowers, you will be charged for the same irrespective of whether the delivery has been completed or not.
f. Change in delivery address: Any change in delivery address shall be done at least 3 (three) days prior to delivery date (i.e. the previous Wednesday for Bloom Box and Premium Bloom Box subscribers and the previous Friday for Office Bloom Box subscribers) at no additional costs. Any change in address if requested post 3 (three) days of delivery date will not be refunded.
3. The subscription price as stated in the Website is the price at the time of setting up the subscription. We reserve the right to alter the subscription price at any time, at our sole discretion. In the event there is any change in the price we shall inform you of the same and provide you with the option to cancel your subscription.
4. We reserve the right to amend this T&C from time to time. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage you to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed of any changes to the T&C. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review the T&C periodically and become aware of modifications.
5. These T&C are between you and us and no third party has the right to enforce any of the T&C.
6. These T&C shall be interpreted and governed by the law of India and any disputes arising out of These T&C shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bengaluru, India.
7. If you have any questions about these T&C, the practices of this Website, or your dealings with this Website, please contact us at as per the details provided in the Contact Us page of this Website.
This document was last updated on April 29, 2020