Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, when you visit the Website, register on the Website, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources that we make available on the Website.
We may collect the following information from you: (i) Name, (ii) Contact information (i.e. email address, address and/or phone number), (iii) Your purchase history on the Website, (iv) IP address, (v) Names, address and other related information where you have sent a subscription box, (vi) Details of information that you have saved your account on the Website, (vii) Your communication preferences, (viii) Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers, and (ix) Your browsing history on the Website.
We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to provide personal identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Website related activities. You may, however, visit the Website anonymously without providing any personal identification information, however, the same will be subject to the Web Brower Cookies of this Policy.
What we do with the information you provide
We collect and use the personal identification information for the following purposes:
1. To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your service requests and support your needs more efficiently.
2. To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Customers as a group use the services and resources provided on the Website.
3. To improve the Website: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
4. To process payments: The personal identification information gathered only when you place and order and only to provide services to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service and as required as per applicable laws.
5. To send emails: We may use the email address to send information and updates pertaining to your order. It may also be used to respond to your queries, questions, and/or other requests.
6. Promotional emails: If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive periodic emails that may include promotional updates, special offers, related product or service information, etc., which we think you may find interesting. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us though the Contact Us page on the Website.
7. We may use the information for the purposes of fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety on the Website.
Web browser cookies
A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser while visiting the Website. Cookies help the Website analyse, remember, store and respond to the information that you have provided. Cookies allow for your next visit to the Website to be easier and more useful to you.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies on the Website. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you voluntarily choose to share with us. As most web browsers automatically accept cookies, if you prefer, you can modify the settings of your browser to decline cookies. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
Controlling your personal information
1. Managing your information: You may update your information from the account settings, including correct any incorrect information, change in correspondence details etc.
2. Data Access: As per applicable laws, you have the right to request copies of the personal information held by us and are also be entitled to request copies of your personal information provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
3. Data Retention and Erasure: As required for legal reporting and auditing obligations, we retain your personal identification information for a period of 6 (six) years after your last active use of the Website. You have the option to erase your personal information provided to us, If you no longer want us to keep your information. You may send us a request for the same through the Contact Us page of the Website. However, please note, if you request the erasure of your personal information:
a. We may retain some of your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests.
b. We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
c. Some copies of your information may remain in our database but will not contain any personal identification information of yours.
4. Data security: Securing all the information you provide is very important to us. We will take all appropriate steps to secure your data to the best of our abilities. Our systems are regularly monitored for vulnerabilities and possible attacks. Sensitive data such as payment card information is held securely by our 3rd party payment providers and tokenized to ensure it is protected.
5. We will not sell, distribute or disseminate your personal identification information to third parties unless we have your permission, are required by law to do so or it is required for our services as provided in this Policy.
We have the discretion to update this Policy at any time. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage you to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Policy periodically and become aware of modifications.
Governing law and jurisdiction
This Policy shall be interpreted and governed by the law of India and any disputes arising out of this Policy shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bengaluru, India.
If you have any questions about this Policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us at as per the details provided in the Contact Us page of this Website.
This document was last updated on April 29, 2020